Sunday, November 21, 2010

At the beginning..................................again! =)

So I will admit, when it comes to blogging it's not one of my great strengths. But writing ironically is a great stress relief for me. But I sometimes find that when I am stressed, writing is probably the last thing I should be doing. Mainly because of how down my posts become. So I need to write those posts on paper I can throw into the fire when I'm done venting. So I want this blog to start brand new and be more uplifting and positive. I don't want to remember the bad days, but lets face it, we all have trials and tribulations in our lives. So as I can't promise there won't be mention of things that I am being tried with in my life, I will try my hardest to have a good perspective and attitude about them. And if you have an experience or any advice that I can learn from, I would greatly appreciate any loving advice to help me along my way. So here we go. A journey starts with one step, right? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment