Friday, November 26, 2010

Mommy daughter date!


Tonight, Allee and I are going to go see the Nutcracker down in Logan. She is so excited and I must say I am too. Allee and I are going for a date. Jolie is going to Nana's, where she LOVES to be. Bridger is staying with his uncles and Auntie Jaye! Allee has been cutely obsessed with what she will wear to he ballet. She wants to wear her nicest dress, but that was after she mentioned something about wearing her tutu. I think I have her talked out of that. =) We watched the Nutcracker Ballet with Macully Cullkin. lol She loved it. So I think she'll really enjoy this. My only dilemma is what I should wear. lol I am in desperate need for some dresses. But I am sure I will find something. Nothing says Christmas to me, like the Nutcracker story. Besides of course the Nativity story. But it just means that Christmas is right around the corner. I am so excited for it this year. I put up the tree before Thanksgiving this year. That never happens. I also decorated the house at the beginning of November. lol I am really excited this year and I am not sure why it's different from all other years, but it is. I hope that you all have enjoyed your Thanksgiving and that you enjoy the Christmas season and remember Christ as you are shopping for the holidays. Much love and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment