Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Letter 2010

Top 10 Reasons Why Christmas will be Different for the Thompson Family this Year.

1. Bridger may have a new Christmas hairdo this year, if he keeps chewing on the lights on the Christmas tree.

2. Jolie may be spending Christmas this year with Santa. She’s come to me with great thought and determination on this matter. She’s explained to me that she would like to spend this Christmas with Santa on his sleigh, feeding Rudolph peanuts. I’m not sure why peanuts, but she’s convinced he likes them. She’s already discussed this with Santa at the Church Christmas Party. So as far as I know, she may be spending the holidays at the North Pole this year. I hope she has fun! I will miss her.

3. Allee may wake up Christmas morning, with her stocking plum full of reindeer poop this year. I told her that for every time she sasses or talks back, there will be a reindeer dropping in her stocking in place of candy. Not sure how I’m going to pull that off, but I’m determined. *giggle*

4. I got to go to the Forgotten Carols show this year. It was a perfect way to get a good grasp of Christmas Spirit. I’m enjoying this season much more thanks to that. I truly feel His love this Christmas season. I am also determined to make the holiday spirit stretch as far as I can take it into the New Year.

5. Quinn may be spending Christmas in a padded room this year. Due to hyperinflation this year, he’s decided that he may need to rent a room after balancing the checkbook. We will have to bring Christmas to him this year I suppose. No sharp objects for him this Christmas. *giggle*

6. Bridger got his two front teeth just in time for Christmas this year. . . . . . . Bridger, please stop chewing on the lights.

7. Jolie might be sporting diapers this year, if we can’t get her to stop peeing her pants. So might Mommy for that matter, if she can’t control herself when she laughs. *giggle* Oops!

8. Allee might also be sporting a new do this Christmas season. I’ve threatened to shave her head if she doesn’t quit sucking on her hair. The time is near. Good thing she’s got a cute face, for not everyone can pull off being bald. Except of course, you honey! *giggle* Ahhhhhh! Quinn put down those buzzers! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Your not going bald, I take it back!

9. I will be the one that will be playing Santa this year. I have decided that I’m the better choice, since it won’t take as much stuffing for me to fit in the suit. I’m working on my ho ho ho’s and trying desperately to grow a full beard. But I’ve got the tummy that jiggles like a bowl full of jelly down to an art! Yes! Wish I could make those pounds “dash away, dash away, dash away all.” But I am now in tune with my inner Santa and figure that can wait until next year. *giggle*

10. And last but not least. . . . . . . . .Bridger! Dang it! Quit chewing on those dang lights! Don’t you smile at me! No, no, you put down that glass ball right now. I mean it son, if you don’t stop. . . . . . . .*buzzzzzz* Ah man! Well Merry Christmas all! I gotta go flip a breaker! Ooof! Dang it Allee, I thought I told you to move your shoes! *giggle* Shut up Quinn.

Hoping you are having a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year!
Love,
The Thompson Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment