Sunday, September 25, 2011

The small things

So we just got done celebrating Allee's birthday. We had a party where my whole family came and we played kickball. I have to say, it was so much fun. It wasn't competitive at all. We just enjoyed playing together. Everyone participated and it was great. It is so nice that we can have a good time with each other. It was hilarious to watch all the women run the bases, trying not to pee their pants. =) One of the joys of having children. lol But I was mostly impressed with the pregnant women that could duck and weave to avoid being touched with the ball. lol They had skill. =)It was just a really good time. Then we came home and we laughed as we attempted different ways to "plank". I am so blessed to have the family I do. It was a really good day for Allee. She had fun and is already asking when we can all play kickball again. I have to count my blessings because I know that it is becoming a rare thing to have a safe and close family. There are so many dysfunctional families now and it is so sad. I really lucked out. I married a wonderful man who loves me, and blessed me with incredible, adorable kids. =) What more could I ask for? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment