Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sunday Morning Mayhem =D

So I am going to be honest.........I don't like 9 o'clock church. lol I really struggle with that time. Getting two little girls and myself ready is just a little overwhelming at 7 in the morning on a Sunday. Yes, we have to get up that early to get there, and most of the time we are still late. I try to be prepared. Honest. I try to set out the kids clothes on Saturday, put curlers in Jolie's hair the night before, etc. But something always happens. Kids are dressed, eat breakfast, and then we have to change again, because Bridger has spilled all over himself. Or one of the kids has lost one of their shoes or they have misplaced mine. =) But like last week, everyone was ready except ME!!!! I thought my white shirt was clean, but to my dismay it was not. So of course I have to find something else to wear........which is not an easy task, especially when you have made up your mind the night before of what you are going to wear. So.....tonight I tried again. Kids are cleaned, Jo's hair is in curlers, kids clothes are set out.........including my own =), toes are painted, all shoes have been found, so I hope we will be set. =) The Saturday song really frustrates me.......=( ''Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday.......yeah but it doesn't say anything about Sunday morning's; spill on the floor, shoe that vanished in the night, breakfast disaster, explosions of diapers 5 minutes before church, heel that breaks when walking out the door, car won't start, forget tithing, scriptures, snacks for baby, or diaper bag, or baby wipes nose on daddy's tie or mommy's shirt, slammed finger in the car door, fall down the stairs, or SOMEHOW the alarm clock gets turned off (nobody knows how.......Quinn) lol. *sigh* These are all scenarios that have happen to me. lol But we try again. Nothing like walking a family of 5 through the middle of sacrament meeting because you are late.........EVERY SUNDAY!!!! =D So we try try try again. lol If it wasn't against my religion, I think a cup of joe would help, but since that's not an option I try a little water on the face. It's not very effective though. lol So...tomorrow we will once again, start again. lol Bring it on Satan! Give me all you got. There is nothing I am not expecting at this point. So goodnight all, I must get up at 7 o'clock in order to make to church.........PRAY FOR ME!!!! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment